Discover our products for motorways
Roads are essential for a country’s accessibility and mobility. The growth in demand for transportation, prosperity and employment and the increase in the world’s population mean that mobility will continue to increase. This creates an increase in congestion on the road network. Due to this more intensive use, the wear is, of course, greater. By increasing maintenance intervals and postponing renewal, we contribute to higher road availability and a more sustainable use of resources.
The Sealoflex® PMB range was developed to increase resistance to road wear. Sealoflex® products from this range ensure increased safety, a longer lifespan of the asphalt pavement and therefore a greater availability of the road network. This ensures a better flow of traffic and less congestion resulting from maintenance.
Our Sealoflex® polymer modified bitumen is specially developed for higher quality asphalt pavements.
- Together with GridSeal® asphalt reinforcement (Sealoflex® SC-4 and GlassGrid), we can further increase the resistance to cracking when renewing existing pavements.
- We have developed Sealoflex® SFB 5-50 (PA) for porous asphalt road surfaces (very open asphalt concrete), which are often used on motorways.
‘Asphalt pavements with Sealoflex® have maximum availability.’ Nick Brouwer
- 30% layer thickness reduction compared to non-modified bitumen.
- Twice the lifespan of non-modified bitumen.
- High resistance to deformation, rutting, ageing, fatigue and cracking in all climates.
- Highest possible noise reduction of the wheels on the asphalt.
- Increased road safety due to higher quality and skid resistance of the asphalt.
- A 30% CO2 reduction during production.
- A vapour and aerosol reduction of 80% during application.
- All our asphalt is 100% recyclable.
- Our mobile PMB plants allow us to produce Sealoflex PMB’s on project sites.