Discover our products for industrial sites
At locations where roads are used intensively and experience high loading such as container storage terminals and where the use of heavy equipment is frequent, conventional asphalt types do not suffice. Asphalt pavements containing Sealoflex® bitumen provide the perfect surface for durable industrial sites that can withstand the heaviest static loads. Durable, safe and customised.
The Sealoflex® range of polymer modified bitumen is specially designed to cope with extreme loads. Asphalt mixtures containing Sealoflex® offer great resistance to deformation, rutting and cracking, which is confirmed by results in laboratories and in practice. Sealoflex® SFB-5 bitumen offers unrivalled quality and durability.
Sealoflex in the Koopmanterminal Amsterdam
- Improved performance under high static loading and intense traffic movement numbers.
- At least double the lifespan.
- A 30% CO2 reduction during production.
- A vapour and aerosol reduction of 80% during application.
- All our asphalt is 100% recyclable.
- Our mobile PMB plants allow us to produce Sealoflex® on project sites.
‘With Sealoflex, you are certain of durable asphalt pavements for extremely heavy loads’, Anneke Kamper